Egypt is full of magical places, with beautiful scenery. It's no surprise that you'll find plenty of points around the city where you can take a break and enjoy the views. These are just some of the places that you can enjoy during your Egypt vacation. Dare to discover them all, you won't regret it.
Egypt's viewpoints for unforgettable views
1. For stunning photographic opportunities, take the elevator to the top of the Cairo Tower (187m).
2. Float in the garden pool at the 5 star hotel in Egypt, Marriott Mena House Hotel in Cairo with the Pyramids looming behind you.
3. Gaze across the whole of Cairo to the Pyramids and beyond, from the terrace of the Citadel.
4. See Islamic Cairo spread out below you from the top of Bab Zuweyla.
5. For an unbeatable panorama of Alexandria's Corniche, go up to the the walls of the Citadel of Qaitbay
6. For the ultimate view of the Luxor landscape, take a hot-air balloon trip.
7. Admire the view of the Temple of Hatshepsut and the Valley of the Kings from the heights of Luxor's Donkey Trail.
8. Enjoy the splendid views across the Nile to the Theban Hills from the front terrace of the Winter Palace hotel in Luxor.
9. For one of the finest views from any hotel in the world visit the rear terrace at Aswan's Old Cataract hotel.
10. Take a cruise around Lake Nasser and wake up to a stunning view of Abu Simbel.
Experience the magic of Egypt from all aspects and enjoy the most stunning views. We’ll take you there with our Egypt tours and you’ll be able to take away memories that will last a lifetime.